Well, almost back to business as usual!
Today we have returned to work, and what a welcome relief this is, having been on lockdown since March (along with much of the rest of the world). Even better news is that our prices have stayed the same as last year!
In order to comply with current Government guidelines, all appointments will be ‘zero contact’. We’ve always prided ourselves on our cleanliness, strict van and equipment management, and this will continue. We will also be wearing gloves and masks (PPE).
What you need to know to ensure a safe and easy sweep:
- Please confirm that everyone in your household has been free of coronavirus symptoms for at least 14 days before the day of our visit (and we will do the same)
- Confirm that no one in your household is self-isolating
- Please ensure access to your appliance is clear, with any ornaments, pictures etc. on and around the hearth removed, leaving adequate space for us to work.
- Please also leave a window open within the room to ensure adequate ventilation (if possible)
- Payment should be made either by bank transfer or cash in an envelope. Sorry, no cheques accepted.
We will either post or email your sweep certification, whichever you prefer.
If you have any concerns about our sweep visit, please call us on 07933 472226 or drop us a line. Booking early is advisable – we’re now into Summer which means Autumn (our busiest time) is just around the corner.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Keep safe and stay well!